The Racial Equality / Multicultural Ministries subcommittee is under the Northern Illinois Synod Social Ministries committee.
- Of Sweet Dreams and Peril by Rev. Albert Starr Friday, January 12, 2018
- “I Love to Tell the Story” sermon by Rev. Jaime Dubon Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Church Response to HIV Stigma by Willie F. Korboi Friday, December 1, 2017
- What Does the Church Need to be Passionate About as the Reformation Turns 501? by Rev. Jen Collins Tuesday, November 14, 2017
- A Personal Reflection on Researching the Alt-Right by Katrina Buchanan Tuesday, October 31, 2017
- Reflection in the Aftermath of Hurricane Maria by Dr. Rev. Rafael Malpica Padilla Wednesday, October 18, 2017
“Freed in Christ: Race, Ethnicity, and Culture” 1993 ELCA Social Statement
From Living Lutheran
From ELCA News
- ELCA presiding bishop to attend funeral in Charleston, S.C
- ELCA presiding bishop names “day of repentance and mourning”
- ELCA leaders express grief over shooting in South Carolina
Do you know of more resources that should be added here? Send them to email@example.com.