On December 12, 2017, Carol received results from a bone-marrow biopsy that she is 100% clear! No trace of the cancer!
From Randy: “We give thanks to God for this huge gift almost exactly one year after the initial diagnosis and very poor prognosis. Carol is not instantly whole, but at least now there is a chance for something much better than where she has been most of this year. We give thanks to the thousands of individuals and churches that have continually lifted Carol up in prayer. God does really hear them.”
For more information, please see the updates on the Caring Bridge site (Please note, donations on the CaringBridge page do NOT go to the Stubbs family. See below to find out how to donate).
Want to help?
- You may pray for them at any time, day or night.
- You may email Randy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Their financial needs are significant. You may support them financially in either of two ways (Please note, donations on the CaringBridge page do NOT go to the Stubbs family):
- PayPal to email@example.com. Please note that PayPal does not charge a fee to send money to friends and family. It is 100% safe!
- You may send checks to First Lutheran Church, Stubbs Fund, 324 N. 3rd Street, DeKalb, IL 60115
- Please check here regularly for updates and please post something for them to read!