In March 2018, after reporting pain to her doctor, new active multiple myloma has been found on Carol’s spine. She is now undergoing chemo and radiation and will have to miss daughter Megan’s wedding in Tanzania in April.
For more information, please see the updates on the Caring Bridge site (Please note, donations on the CaringBridge page do NOT go to the Stubbs family. See below to find out how to donate).
Want to help?
- You may pray for them at any time, day or night.
- You may email Randy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Their financial needs are significant. You may support them financially in either of two ways (Please note, donations on the CaringBridge page do NOT go to the Stubbs family):
- PayPal to email@example.com. Please note that PayPal does not charge a fee to send money to friends and family. It is 100% safe!
- You may send checks to First Lutheran Church, Stubbs Fund, 324 N. 3rd Street, DeKalb, IL 60115
- Please check here regularly for updates and please post something for them to read!