Spring has sprung already at LOMC! Check out these three, fun-filled youth events that are happening in March and April!
Summer won’t be far behind, so check out the 2018 “This Changes Everything” summer brochure and register today!
Bring Your 3rd-6th Grade Youth! This is a retreat designed to build and strengthen the relationships in your youth group. The idea is to keep your youth group strong and growing by laying a foundation for future members. Bring your third through sixth graders to this fun community building experience!
- When: March 23-24, Friday-Saturday
- Times: Arrive Friday at 7:00 pm, Depart Saturday at 4:00 pm
- Where: Lutheran Outdoor Ministries Center, Oregon, IL
- Cost: $65/*person includes lodging, snack, 2 meals (on Saturday), and activities (*Bring 10 youth, one adult is free! Bring 20 youth, two adults are free!!)
- Activities include: Bible study, worship, games, campfire, teambuilding, hiking, and the prayer labyrinth.
- Register with Audrey: 815-732-2200
- Contact Michelle for more info: email@example.com
- Our Theme for the Weekend is: FROG (Fully Rely on God)
- Lutheran Outdoor Ministries presents singer and songwriter Jonathan Rundman in Concert on Wednesday, April 11 from 6:30-8:00pm
- Concert will be located in the Ragnar Moline Dining Hall at Lutheran Outdoor Ministries Center, Oregon, IL
- No Registration Necessary!
- A great night of music for all ages! Confirmation Class groups are welcome!
- If you have any questions please call Michelle at the camp at 815-732-2220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jonathan: Jonathan is from Minneapolis, MN and tours the U.S playing rock and folk style music. His songs have been heard on radio stations across America, in Scandinavia, and England, and have been featured on TV’s Ellen Degeneres Show and CBS This Morning. You can find him on Facebook @ Jonathan Rundman, and check out his album “Reservoir” on itunes.
- Who: 6th-9th Graders
- Cost: $125.00/*person (*For every 10 youth an adult leader is free)
- Includes: Lodging, 5 meals, 2 snacks, and camp activities
- Times: Arrive Friday evening at 7:00 pm Depart Sunday afternoon at 1:00 pm
- Registration: Call Audrey at 815-732-2220 or Email: email@example.com
- Questions: Contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities include: Bible study, worship, teambuilding, hiking, games, prayer labyrinth, zip line and campfire (weather permitting)
- Bible Study: Our focus will be recognizing the abundance of God’s Grace for Us as found in the Gospel of John.
From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. –John 1:16
For by GRACE you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God
During the week of camp, campers will gather for Bible studies, worship, recreational, and creative activities to celebrate how the gift of God’s GRACE in Christ changes everything.