All RE-MARK-ABLE Conversations begin with a light supper at 6:15 p.m. and continue at 7:00 with the opening devotion and continued conversations.
- Tuesday, September 12 – Central Conference – St. Paul Lutheran Church, 421 S. Peoria Avenue, Dixon
- Tuesday, September 26 – South Conference – St. John Lutheran Church, 607 10th Avenue, Mendota
- Thursday, October 5 – North Conference – Katie’s Cup, 502 7th St., Rockford
- Tuesday, October 24 – NE Conference – Shepherd of the Prairie Lutheran Church, 10805 Main St., Huntley
- Thursday, November 9 – East Conference – First/Santa Cruz Lutheran Church, 55 W. Benton Street, Joliet
- Tuesday, November 14 – SW Conference – First Lutheran Church, 116 South “B” Street, Monmouth
- Thursday, November 16 – NW Conference – St. John’s Lutheran Church, 8315 S. Massbach Road, Massbach (postal address is Elizabeth)
- Tuesday, November 28 – West Conference – Trinity Lutheran Church, 1330 – 13th Street, Moline
We are a RE-synod! We are MARKed with the cross of Christ. We are ABLE to faithfully forge ahead in the name of Jesus.
As we move toward REvitalizing, REforming and REnewing, Bishop Jeff Clements and the synod staff invite you to an evening of conversation. We want to hear what you’re experiencing right now and with what you are experimenting. The guided conversation will allow congregations of each conference to hear more of what others are doing, too. ALL are invited – young and old; rostered ministers and congregational members; long-term members and brand-new members.
Now to God who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to God be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21, NRSV)