The Racial Equality / Multicultural Ministries subcommittee is under the Northern Illinois Synod Social Ministries committee.
- #TreasuresOfDarkness: An African Descent Month Devotional-A reprise for 2020 (excerpt) by Rev. Kwame Pitts Friday, February 14, 2020
- Lessons From My History by Shari Seifert Thursday, October 31, 2019
- Holy Mischief: An Unlikely Assembly by Rev. Dr. Yolanda Denson-Byers Wednesday, September 25, 2019
- Interfaith Youth Justice Trip by Joan Daye Friday, July 26, 2019
- A Personal Reflection on the Documentary Film Emanuel by Pastor Mark Cerniglia Thursday, June 27, 2019
- A Time for Reflection by Marcus Kunz Wednesday, March 20, 2019
“Freed in Christ: Race, Ethnicity, and Culture” 1993 ELCA Social Statement
From Living Lutheran
From ELCA News
- ELCA presiding bishop to attend funeral in Charleston, S.C
- ELCA presiding bishop names “day of repentance and mourning”
- ELCA leaders express grief over shooting in South Carolina
Do you know of more resources that should be added here? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.