- Wills – Perils of Probate
Business Owner passed away on April 5, 1976, with an estate of $2.5 billion. Many people appeared claiming, “I am Business Owner’s heir” and submitted wills with themselves as beneficiaries. Read More
- Forgetfulness: What’s Normal, What’s Not?
At age 76, my husband has become forgetful lately and is worried he may have Alzheimer’s. What resources can you recommend to help us get a grip on this? Read More
- Flexible Deferred Gift Annuity
Lewis is a 54-year-old executive at a large healthcare company. He purchased company stock during years when the stock price was low, and now the stock has grown substantially. Read More
- New Hurricane Matthew Tax Relief
On October 17 the IRS announced in IR-2016-135 that it will provide additional tax relief to victims of Hurricane Matthew. The relief will apply to affected counties in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. Tax deadlines on or after October 4,… Read More
- Stocks – Netflix’s Stock Surges Read More
- Bonds – Treasury Yields Move Lower Read More
- CDs and Mortgages – Mortgage Rates Continue to Move Higher Read More
Thank you for your interest in planned giving. To access any of our resources, please go to our website.