Apply online at www.indeed.com
Children, Youth, and Family Ministries Duties
· Enhance and develop youth and family ministries within the congregation.
· Visit families with children high school age and under.
· Be available for college-aged members.
· Work with the Parish Education to develop Christian education for families and children;
· Work with the Pastor on confirmation education
· Develop fellowship activities for families and their children.
· Coordinate synod and camp activities for grade school through high school students and their families.
· Lead high school ministry-weekly meetings, annual trip, occasional activities, recruit adult volunteers including parents.
· Coordinate community activities for grade school through high school students and their families.
· Develop service opportunities within the community and beyond.
· Encourage youth involvement in worship and service in the community and congregation.
· When asked, help with worship services.
· Possibly be “pulpit supply” when the Pastor is away.
· Let Pastor know of any pastoral needs within the congregation.
· Complete any other tasks that are assigned by the Pastor.
Congregational Ministries Development
· Assist members of the congregation in identifying their gifts and connect them with ministries within and beyond the congregation in which their gifts are useful.
· Assist or lead congregation members and leasers in implementing programs, activities, and events that pursue the congregations’ vision under the guidance of the Pastor and the Church Council.
· Assist in maintaining social media.
· Assist in the areas of information technology.
· Assist the Radio Ministry taping.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
· relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
· Bachelor’s (Preferred)
· One location
· Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
· People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
· Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous