2018 Annual report to the bishop forms for rostered ministers have been posted on the ELCA website. Download the forms from the ELCA website.
PLEASE NOTE: It is imperative that you save the form on your computer before filling it out and sending it to Julie at the synod office – JLewis@nisynod.org. Otherwise nothing that you write on the form will be saved or sent to the office. You will only send a blank form. Save the form FIRST, then fill it out, then save it again, then send it.
If you do not see a button to save, you can either click File > Save or hold the “control” (CTRL or Command [Mac]) button and the letter S to save to your computer. Follow the directions and remember where you save the file on your computer. Then open that file in Adobe Reader to be able to directly edit the form.
- Choose the report that reflects your status as of December 31.
- SAVE the blank form to your computer (remember where you save it)
- Close your browser window
- Open the saved form from your computer
- Fill out the form
- Save the form again
- Send a copy of the form as an attachment to email@example.com or if you prefer to mail a hard copy, please send it to:
Bishop Jeffrey Clements
Northern Illinois Synod
103 W. State Street
Rockford, IL 61101
The Bishop looks forward to receiving these reports and hearing how you are doing in your ministry setting and in your personal lives.
*Please submit your Report on or before February 15.*