Members of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Orion promise:
- To keep Jesus Christ at the center of our life, faith, and work.
- To see that the Word of God is preached and that the sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion are faithfully and properly administered.
- To provide opportunities for Christian learning, in order to deepen the faith and strengthen the commitment of our members.
- To encourage cooperation among all Christians, among the churches of our community, and within the world faith community.
- To be a church for all ages, provide ample care for the house-bound and shut-in, affirm children as fully participating members of the learning and worshipping community of faith.
- To be a community of caring and doing, where the love of God is seen and felt and where all are made to feel welcome.
- To welcome and support all activities that extend God's will for justice, peace, and love among all people.