Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church is called by faith in Christ and guided by grace to share God’s love through worship, prayer, fellowship, service and outreach. We are committed to nurture our relationship with God, our families, communities and the world.
1) Worshiping is the primary role of the people of God • Weekly community worship that is Trinitarian, contextual, liturgical, and sacramental [Communion & Baptism-infant/adult] and frequent personal expressions • “Jesus said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment.” - Matthew 22:37-38
2) Fellowship - opportunities to deepen our relationships • Includes small and large groups and personal faith developing relationships • “And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” - Matthew 22:3
3) Discipleship matures in prayer, Bible study (inspired word of God) and generosity • Includes prayer, immersing ourselves in continuing education of God’s Word and how God’s Word is experienced through our hands, studying Lutheran theology through Christian education opportunities, and tithing. • “Teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” - Matthew 28:20
4) Serving others by equipping people for ministry • Includes various Spiritual Gifts and leadership development - “The gifts he gave were that some would be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ.” - Ephesians 4:11-13
5) Outreach beyond Trinity Lutheran that clearly communicates the grace of Christ • Includes social ministries; local and global mission projects and a verbal witness • “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” - Matthew 28:19
1) Worship - We welcome people every week to a dynamic and vibrant Lutheran worship experience that proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ through liturgy, word and sacrament.
2) Outreach/Service to Community - We are a people who know they are called by Christ to reach out to the community by inviting people to worship, sharing our faith with others and serving the needs of the local community (both physical and spiritual) and through global missions.
3) Discipleship. We provide spiritual growth opportunities to enable people to follow Christ’s call to be disciples to all nations. We are a living church. We welcome all people to build a relationship with Christ.